"Baby Killer" is something that people write who are neither that smart, nor even good at the game. Like, "I watch some Ochido-Videos! I am not that good at looping, but when I am that good at Trashtalking, I am like him!"...
Had a Survivor a few Days ago who wanted to get chased. Ignored her. Found her soon after, chainsawed her. She killer herself on Hook. And waited 12 minutes (game went on like that) just to write "Baby Killer" in Endgame Chat. Think I got outplayed there.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow, you sure got told.
i try to 2 hook everyone before killing:>
"Baby Killer" is something that people write who are neither that smart, nor even good at the game. Like, "I watch some Ochido-Videos! I am not that good at looping, but when I am that good at Trashtalking, I am like him!"...
Had a Survivor a few Days ago who wanted to get chased. Ignored her. Found her soon after, chainsawed her. She killer herself on Hook. And waited 12 minutes (game went on like that) just to write "Baby Killer" in Endgame Chat. Think I got outplayed there.
And so got you. Deal with it. :> /s
Oof, you're going to need some therapy after that one mate
100 pro russians. Only they call someone dog as an insult xd
People only get mad wish they lose. Remember that.
It's amazing a person can insult you but can't type a proper sentence.
There's your mistake. Only toxic Sims 3 players do that.
Okay, I have to laugh at that, because apparently even internet trolls won't tell someone to play Sims 4.
Good boy.
OMEGALUL
not insulting or harrassing you, but
1 - nice meme
2 - i hate you
^.^
Even toxic trolls wouldn't stoop to such a level. Everyone knows 3 is superior.