Aesthetics outside maps.
I mean there's no trees behind the wall (outside map) and it just looks like map is floating. I think that outside the maps should be although couple tress. It'll look a lot better.
Tagged:
Mod
I mean there's no trees behind the wall (outside map) and it just looks like map is floating. I think that outside the maps should be although couple tress. It'll look a lot better.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think there are bigger issues for the devs to focus on, right now.
Could be a nice little QOL change for higher graphics settings. I would steer clear of it on lower presets just so people will lower end hardware don't get a framerate hit just for some trees outside the map. I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to do, just plop some trees randomly outside, stick a couple static 2D images in the background far enough that you can't tell the difference.
Though like @ShrimpTwiggs said, I would put this way down on the priority list. Gameplay-wise it would have no effect, but it'd still be nice to have one day nonetheless.
I changed it. I started to feel bad for teasing people with it.
EDIT: Okay, not really, but the original joke was lost for the people who didn't see it, and it would instead just confuse people and make them wonder, "Weird, I don't see Kate on here, how did he get a Kate profile picture?"
Looks at new profile pic
I'm not complaining.