I may have spotted the weirdest spot that someone promoted Dead By Daylight

I was watching NoahJ456 and found something in his recent sellout stream highlights, in the chat someone LITERALLY asked him to play dbd, someone who makes CoD and other shooter videos, someone in the live chat asked if he could play dbd



The world is really a small place...

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • that would be interesting if Noah played dbd I like him

  • How is that a weird place to ask? He plays other games you know.......

    He played smash bros with ZeRo and it was received well its not like a youtube will always play 1 game

  • @MyNamePete said:

    How is that a weird place to ask? He plays other games you know.......

    He played smash bros with ZeRo and it was received well its not like a youtube will always play 1 game

    I said other shooters, I just mentioned the one he played alot


    Honestly didn't know he played smash

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/963368#Comment_963368

    I said other shooters, I just mentioned the one he played alot

    Honestly didn't know he played smash

    gg

  • @Hoodied said:

    I was watching NoahJ456 and found something in his recent sellout stream highlights, in the chat someone LITERALLY asked him to play dbd, someone who makes CoD and other shooter videos, someone in the live chat asked if he could play dbd

    The world is really a small place...

    I mean, even Dr. Disrespect talks about maybe playing "that scary game ANGRYPUG's always playing". So DBD has it's reach.

    I'd love to see Doc in DBD. He's be the killer main, lol

  • I would think it would be weird if someone ask a streamer/Youtuber who does life hacks or something besides games to play any game. If it was a gaming channel then, to me, it's only natural. Even the people who gets scared easily or play non-scary games. They want to see their reaction and they want to see their favorite play a game they like. It also brings more people into our community.