I don't see the problem with console Oni
I main the Oni, and I get a 4k every game. I play on Xbox. He plays just fine for me.
I main the Oni, and I get a 4k every game. I play on Xbox. He plays just fine for me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oni himself is the issue..not the pkatform..his power has holes in it
I agree. His power has only gotten better since he was released. All the pc players were spoiled by that crazy flick, and now that it's gone everybody calls him trash.
I personally struggle with him. My main issue is that his kanabo and arms obstruct a big chunk of the screen when you lunge, so i miss a lot.