Now it is time to fix match making
I'm not bother to post screenshot because there are too many and you know this glitch are very unfair
"4 Purple~Red rank survivors VS. White~Yellow rank killer boi with no Ruin"
I'm not bother to post screenshot because there are too many and you know this glitch are very unfair
"4 Purple~Red rank survivors VS. White~Yellow rank killer boi with no Ruin"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a bug. The devs said they're working on it.
Yeah, i know it is bug and really wish dev just fix this unfair bug already
I just want to play farmer doctor but high rank survivors finishing gens waaaaaay to fast and serious, i can't even manage get 2 or more bbq tokens
Game is a bug