I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing it on Killer yet, knock on wood.
I had that happen to me as Killer a couple of times, but with the result screen. Felt pretty bad being reminded of your last game ending with an Entity Displeased the entire time...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Took me a second to see what was wrong, its the map name not going away right?
It stayed all game. I couldn't see any skillchecks or ANY prompts, not even for Dead Hard.
This has been in the game for ages. Happens on both sides.
Since it has been existing for so long, I don't expect this to get fixed anytime soon.
I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing it on Killer yet, knock on wood.
I had that happen to me as Killer a couple of times, but with the result screen. Felt pretty bad being reminded of your last game ending with an Entity Displeased the entire time...
Welcome to DBD hardcore mode