Han Solo or/and Leia Organa as Survivor?
I made a post about darth vader as killer, now it's time for the survivors.
imagine han solo or leia organa as survivor.
yup, thats all i had to say.
I made a post about darth vader as killer, now it's time for the survivors.
imagine han solo or leia organa as survivor.
yup, thats all i had to say.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope
Huh
why not?
I don't think Star Wars is horror
we never said it is. but darth vader would perfectly fit as an character, full of hate, anger and darkness.
I'd rather have shaggy as a survivor. Probably fits in to the game the most.
"Zoinks! It's the ghoony ghost!"
Shaggy's already been looping killers for decades, who else is more qualified? Lol