The Siren possible next killer

So in the revelations lore entry for "6 feet under" they talk about a new unseen killer that lures men, kills them and feeds them to her pigs. Sounds like maybe The Siren? Anybody got any ideas on what she could be like? Havent seen any discussions on this yet and think its the strongest possibility I've seen yet!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @jzinsky said:

    Not that I'm against any of these ideas, but didn't we have this with the alchemist when the first rift came in?

    Yeah so i thought he was going to be the next one but then we got oni

  • What I would love to see is a Mummy.

    Similar touch effects to Legion (spits in disgust) that is "Mummy rot" and a new level that is a multi level museum with an Egyptian tomb area.

    The basement of this level could be where the burial chamber of the tomb is.

  • This is totally out of the ball park but I'd love to see la llorona in the game. maybe it will be loosely based off of her?

  • @Fibijean said:

    @Umbrae_pk @ithinkwedidprettygoo Traditionally, sirens aren't actually fish, or sea creatures at all. That's more of a modern interpretation. In ancient Greek art and mythology they were usually depicted as a kind of cross between women and birds, usually having birdlike legs. So how they would walk isn't really an issue.

    Having said that, I'm expecting a less literal interpretation of the term "siren". The word can just be used metaphorically to refer to a woman who lures men to her, usually with sexual appeal, and then betrays their trust. So I don't think the killer will actually be a mythological creature, but rather a woman with that type of theme.

    thanks

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    Perhaps she makes survivors fall in love with her so they get some sort of debuff or something to hurt the other survivors, like Aphrodite from that one scooby doo episode

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/947/PQN0QL4UVDX2.gif

    Damn, that looks like a pretty weird episode

  • Maybe the siren will sound like a survivor that's injured but when they go around the corner they'll be in for a surprise

  • @Mr_Mirage27 said:

    Maybe the siren will sound like a survivor that's injured but when they go around the corner they'll be in for a surprise

    I love that so much!!!

1 2 ›