A solution to moris
Why not allow us to use DS when a killer tries to mori a survivor straight off of hook?
Why not allow us to use DS when a killer tries to mori a survivor straight off of hook?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because moris and keys counter each other. DS is a counter to tunneling or a free get out of jail card.
If moris bother you so much, petition the devs to remove moris, keys and purple toolboxes.
Not that much since you have to work for your hatch (if you're going for the 4 gens way), while moris not that much.
Also, keys, DS and moris are problematic, but removing them why ?
and what's up with the purple toolboxes ? what did Alex's toolbox did to you ?
The problem people have with moris is the fact that it shortens the game. Same with toolboxes. The more rare the toolbox, the shorter the game.
Alex deserves to to taste the Plagues vomit.
not really since the best toolbox is Commodious (green)
I’m all for everyone that wants to speed up gens to get moried. If they want a fast game I’ll give them a fast death. The only time I bring a mori (if I have one) is when I see a key or more than one toolbox. If only one person brings it, I’ll tunnel them a bit just to annoy them.
I would be fine for all of those getting removed except purple toolboxes.
Lol whoever's comparing toolboxes to moris is extremely hardheaded. Moris shouldn't exist because thats not how the game is supposed to be played. And toolboxes barely do anything like they used to. I dont wanna hear it. This game caters to killers like for real. Freddy doesnt need endless traps and neither does the hag. The devs have literally catered to you killers. Get off your high horse man
Why purple toolbox they are ussless
with the best addons and everthing you cant finish like 75% of an gen