i keep getting low rank killers/survivors and it just isn't fun to win like that
As purple rank surv i keep getting rank 16+ mates and killer around 15 and as green rank killer I get red and purple survivors... So i keep switching but if this isn't going to get fixed soon I guess I'll just stop playing.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
60% survivor but heading towards equality. I'm just so sick and tired of the faulty matchmaking.
i keep getting low rank killers/survivors and it just isn't fun to win like that
I used to play it equally, but since survivor queues takes 1 year I'm maining killer
I understand,the queues are awful lmao
Yea
As purple rank surv i keep getting rank 16+ mates and killer around 15 and as green rank killer I get red and purple survivors... So i keep switching but if this isn't going to get fixed soon I guess I'll just stop playing.
60% Killer, 40% Survivor.
Most times 70% Killer.