Killer mains. What are your thoughts on your recent games ever since the new matchmaking?

Honestly the easiest time I've ever had playing as a Killer in red ranks. Survivors playing like dunces that just drops pallets left and right then falls for the simplest mind game and only time I would have a hard time winning a match is against SWF because these are the only survivors that actually knows how to play their Rank.

Comments

  • @Tisfine said:

    Honestly the easiest time I've ever had playing as a Killer in red ranks. Survivors playing like dunces that just drops pallets left and right then falls for the simplest mind game and only time I would have a hard time winning a match is against SWF because these are the only survivors that actually knows how to play their Rank.

    Considering the rank system is botched. I’d say I only have fun when I’m against non-SWF or the SWF that doesn’t sweat. Most solo reds/purples got there from playtime more than skill.

  • I feel like I'm bullying new players and scaring them off. If they play survivor and never even get close to escaping, what's the point of continuing to play?

    So I'll switch to a super nice build with no stalling perks and no add-ons with a weaker killer power and wind up getting people that actually belong in high ranks.

    I've actually started looking at profiles in lobby to try and compensate for survivor skill. 4ks against babies feels like a loss.

    I've played against rank 17 killers as red rank survivor as well. There's absolutely no way to tell until you are in your first chase with them. Same rule applies, escaping against a baby gives no sense of reward. I just feel bad.

    It's just a video game, but there are real people on the other side of the screen with only so much free time and everyone plays games to have fun. The current matchmaking inhibits that.

  • It's a complete coinflip as to whether I'll have a real game or a game against people trying to teach their friends the game. I really think they should revert SWF matchmaking to average rank, but make it go off of highest historical achieved rank for each survivor. That way, even if someone tries to smurf their way down from red rnaks to rank 13, they'd still be treated as a red rank survivor if they join a SWF. It's possible to address the old initial problem without creating the current one