What was the first killer that you ever purchased with iredesent shards or auric cells or dlc?
My first ever killer was the huntress I was wondering what your first ever killer was in dbd?
Tagged:
Trusted
My first ever killer was the huntress I was wondering what your first ever killer was in dbd?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mine was the plague. Don't ask questions
The plague was my second killer and was really fun to play. I understand why the plague was your first choice.
Doctor was my first, but he was a gift. The first killer I actually bought for myself was probably Spirit, which is a little ironic because I don't think I've ever actually played her.
As DLC: Myers.
With Shards: Clown
Yeah, I also dont know what I was thinking.
Honestly, when my friends had me get into playing dead by daylight, I looked at the killers and saw Plague could puke on people. Literally the best selling point to me
This.
Also bought Freddy in with it