My psn (TreemanXD) was something I thought up after learning about Epidermodysplasia verruciformid (Treeman syndrome) and the “XD” was added because just “Treeman” was taken.
Everyone else was putting x everywhere and 420 so I had free reign over making a fairly simple name. The underscore was a little over the top though I'll admit.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My psn is jaustengirl
It was mostly because that was my email at the time and I thought it was good enough for a temporary name. Jane Austen is my favorite author.
I wish pemberley wasn’t taken on psn because I have really grown to like it.
What? I suppose you wanted Boorish or Rude ninja?
It's typically the end result not the goal.
Everyone else was putting x everywhere and 420 so I had free reign over making a fairly simple name. The underscore was a little over the top though I'll admit.
I like Wolves, also I changed my name around when the Stranger Things dlc came out and I was really hyped about the Scoops Ahoy Steve.
Bingo, you got to that names origin. : P
One of the characters names is Ravenpaw. He acts basically like I would, and I like how he was written. In short, he's my favorite character.