This post is duplicated please delete

This post is duplicated please delete

Comments

  • @LordTohes said:

    I think that the survivors would not have to be able to repair engines with empty hands, it seems to me that it would be good to implement a new item in the game that could be a wrench, a screwdriver, or some type of tool needed to repair an engine, the new one item could have a relatively small durability to repair approximately 20% - 25% of the engine and that the toolbox can improve the item so that it has more durability or is more efficient. That way the survivors would have something more to do than just M1 in front of an engine and at the time that their tool breaks they would have to leave the engine to go find a new one to continue repairing. The tool could be found by opening a different type of chest (which requires the same amount of time to open, or a little less) and does not need skill check. I think that way the gen rush would be avoided a lot and it would give the survivors more to do, since the ruin is a perk that forces the killer to use it and at the same time it can be destroyed in less than a minute, causing the killer to waste a place for another skill. ๐Ÿ™‚

    If this happened then, unintentionally would nerf the high rank survivors and completely destroy new players. Imo would make the game more complicated. I can see your reasoning behind this but logically speaking,just like how you can heal other people without carrying bandages,you can repair a generator with bare hands. I just believe that the game isn't ready for this addition

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/116564/a-new-item-is-needed

    If this happened then, unintentionally would nerf the high rank survivors and completely destroy new players. Imo would make the game more complicated. I can see your reasoning behind this but logically speaking,just like how you can heal other people without carrying bandages,you can repair a generator with bare hands. I just believe that the game isn't ready for this addition

    Perhaps they could change self care for "knowledge of medicine" or something similar that can let you heal themself and heal others. You could help others stop bleeding with empty hands and no skill but you can't cure them without that skill or a medikit

    And about the new players I think it's quite the opposite, the new killers would have more opportunity, and the new survivors would move much more around the map and learn to lose their fear and not just hide behind an engine throughout the game, causing them to also meet the killer and learn to escape from him. And for veteran players it would be very easy to implement a new item to repair the engine, in fact I think they would have more fun than just doing gen rush while another runs around the map doing loops