ok
I am ok with that.
You telling me killers can still m1? Bloody OP bro. I'm not playing until bhvr balances their broken game! ! ! /s
@PistolTimb said:You telling me killers can still m1? Bloody OP bro. I'm not playing until bhvr balances their broken game! ! ! /s
@PistolTimb said:
SERIOUSLY!!! UGH😤😤
Totally accurate with indisputable facts!
@DocFabron said:Totally accurate with indisputable facts!
@DocFabron said:
INDISPUTABLE WE SAY!
trapper is too low! °^°
anything below SSSS+ is not fitting for him!
@Mister_xD said:trapper is too low! °^°anything below SSSS+ is not fitting for him!
@Mister_xD said:
Ya know, I knew something was off a bit!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ok
I am ok with that.
You telling me killers can still m1? Bloody OP bro. I'm not playing until bhvr balances their broken game! ! ! /s
SERIOUSLY!!! UGH😤😤
Totally accurate with indisputable facts!
INDISPUTABLE WE SAY!
trapper is too low! °^°
anything below SSSS+ is not fitting for him!
Ya know, I knew something was off a bit!