Quick Question about Surveillance's 8 Meter Extra Range
From the way it's worded I got curious if a survivor will be able to tell if a killer would have Surveillance if the generator was louder from further away.
I was planning to test it, but figured I should ask the community or Dev's first as this might of come up before as a question.
Comments
The sound of gens being worked on is just turned up, same with how stridor just raises the volume of survivor breathing/injured sounds. You can definitely tell when the killer has it.
Just noticed my comment was posted twice so I'll fix this one. Weird.
You can hear yourself when the Killer is using Stridor, I think it works the same with Surveillance. (But I'm not 100% sure)
I rarely see a Killer use it and was not sure. Thanks.
My thought process as well. Either way guy above answered
I would like to add that, most experienced survivors can guess you have Surveillance if you go directly to them after they start working on a regressing generator.
Less obvious then Discordance tho thankfully. Thanks for the info I never really paid much attention to the use of Surveillance before. Especially as a Survivor I rarely see it. Thanks for the tip though.