Anyone else tired with this game?
I've been playing DBD since the Legion chapter, and up until recently, I can't really play more than 2 games everytime I boot it up, anyone else feel this way?
I've been playing DBD since the Legion chapter, and up until recently, I can't really play more than 2 games everytime I boot it up, anyone else feel this way?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
archives made burnout feel worse when your done you literally have nothing to accomplish in the game
BHVR got us addicted to a little drug called the Archives. Now that we ran out, we can't help but crave the next hit.
Yeah sometimes. My reasons stem mostly from dedicated servers making it unbearable to play at times, killers still being so weak compared to survivors, & the fact that I wait for matches more than I actually play the game.
The unbalance of the game and the obnoxious lobby queue are probably the cause of the bore I get while playing the game. I've come to a point where is no longer something funny but rather something I've had to do. Thanks god I'm taking a 2+ weeks pause from this game, like in every love-hate relationship.