Give us a reason to play after tier 70

Bonus BP, shards, or something for every tier after 70 would be pretty neat.

It just feels like there isn't really a reason to play after completing the rift and the burnout from doing the whole thing isn't really helping either lol


PS: make devotion actually do something too thx

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • The usual grind? Or just fun in general? That’s why I keep playing.

  • Same reason people played before the rift...because they enjoyed the game. Your still getting BPs from playing normally and still getting shards that you can use to buy cosmetics. The new rift comes out in a week.

  • @LordGlint said:

    Same reason people played before the rift...because they enjoyed the game. Your still getting BPs from playing normally and still getting shards that you can use to buy cosmetics. The new rift comes out in a week.

    The difference is now we've been given something to strive for other than the usual grind for once (grinding the rift levels and challenges). Having to wait 2 weeks or more for the next rift just feels underwhelming now.

  • @GrootDude said:

    The usual grind? Or just fun in general? That’s why I keep playing.

    The usual grind feels obsolete now that we've had the rift. I still enjoy doing it, sure, but nowhere to the same extent as I did when I was still grinding to tier 70 on there.

  • @AsePlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/957127#Comment_957127

    The usual grind feels obsolete now that we've had the rift. I still enjoy doing it, sure, but nowhere to the same extent as I did when I was still grinding to tier 70 on there.

    I still have people to prestige and get every perk on so I guess that’s why it doesn’t feel obsolete to me.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/957139#Comment_957139

    I still have people to prestige and get every perk on so I guess that’s why it doesn’t feel obsolete to me.

    Going from being able to take care of both simultaneously to going back to the one is what makes it obsolete to me. Still fun, don't get me wrong, but not AS fun as it used to be.

  • @AsePlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/957129#Comment_957129

    The difference is now we've been given something to strive for other than the usual grind for once (grinding the rift levels and challenges). Having to wait 2 weeks or more for the next rift just feels underwhelming now.

    For me, its always been about the game rather than the grind. Its the same reason why I'll sit in survival missions for super long times on Warframe, even though I could do it for 20 minutes at a time and get the same prizes while fighting easier enemies. I enjoy fighting the hard enemies and the prizes I'm getting is just a bonus.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/957139#Comment_957139

    I still have people to prestige and get every perk on so I guess that’s why it doesn’t feel obsolete to me.

    3 killers done with every perk... 15 to go. Feels like at the rate theyre releasing killers and perks, Im never gonna get em all done. I have no clue how big name streamers have every perk on every killer and have em all P3.

  • I have been done with the rift before level 4 of it released. I still completed all the challenges of the last level and have been done with everything for about two weeks. I have to say that it feels liberating playing normally and not have to worry about getting x challenge done.

  • @StardustSpeedway said:

    I have been done with the rift before level 4 of it released. I still completed all the challenges of the last level and have been done with everything for about two weeks. I have to say that it feels liberating playing normally and not have to worry about getting x challenge done.

    Ive still got abit to go, but I think this is kinda ironic. When the rift first came out, everyone was complaining that it was IMPOSSIBLE to finish. You had ppl crunching numbers adding up the rift fragments to tome lvls they hadnt even SEEN yet. Now you have ppl bored because they finished the rift ahead of time...

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/957144#Comment_957144

    3 killers done with every perk... 15 to go. Feels like at the rate theyre releasing killers and perks, Im never gonna get em all done. I have no clue how big name streamers have every perk on every killer and have em all P3.

    I currently have Jake, Nea and Claudette maxed out, working on Trapper and Meg and LF have most of the perks.

  • After tier 70, the paid track should give Auric Cells and the free track should give Shards and BP (they should also be added to tiers before 70 because the free track is basically a wasteland in the later tiers with only like one cosmetic or charm appearing per page).

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    After tier 70, the paid track should give Auric Cells and the free track should give Shards and BP (they should also be added to tiers before 70 because the free track is basically a wasteland in the later tiers with only like one cosmetic or charm appearing per page).

    I don't even care if the numbers are minuscule, something is miles better than nothing.

  • @StardustSpeedway said:

    I have been done with the rift before level 4 of it released. I still completed all the challenges of the last level and have been done with everything for about two weeks. I have to say that it feels liberating playing normally and not have to worry about getting x challenge done.

    It feels liberating playing normal again for sure, but not being able to get more tiers via XP (which you did passively anyways) feels kinda lame when it's locked at 70.