Met this Nurse with weird lag switch or cheat..

This person did this whole game for all players..possibly to avoid DS .
whenever she downed a person she would pause for few secs over her body then she would move towards hook without carrying person.. the incap person can move around for few secs and then teleport towards hook.. NO this is not my connection problem as it happend to all 4 survivors.. and also her blinks were spot on.. ive played vs good nurse players but you can survive vs them in a lot of high wall areas a litttle longer she was predicting every random moves i made..

Where is that report feature you guys promised? I dont have bandwidth to record every game.. is it possible to integrate Nvidia highlights in anyway?

Comments

  • If you can't record he gameplay, then your report won't do anything
  • This content has been removed.
  • There are ######### people who thinks LAGSWITCH doesn’t exist i mean how stupid you can be to think like this i had matches with green ping 70-80 And when there is one gen or someone try to flashlight boom you got stuck hit and downed... 
  • I don’t think devs would care about lagswitch mate just dc and move on to the next game
  • samirk98 said:
    There are [BAD WORD] people who thinks LAGSWITCH doesn’t exist i mean how stupid you can be to think like this i had matches with green ping 70-80 And when there is one gen or someone try to flashlight boom you got stuck hit and downed... 
    I don't think that you can lagswitch on console but onI PC I seen how cheap it is tho! Most killers that do that are just bad in general IMO.
  • Why wouldn't you be able to lagswitch on console? Consoles are essentially downgraded PCs with fewer functions.

  • Nickenzie said:
    samirk98 said:
    There are [BAD WORD] people who thinks LAGSWITCH doesn’t exist i mean how stupid you can be to think like this i had matches with green ping 70-80 And when there is one gen or someone try to flashlight boom you got stuck hit and downed... 
    I don't think that you can lagswitch on console but onI PC I seen how cheap it is tho! Most killers that do that are just bad in general IMO.
    It is exist like speedhack and people think it’s fake have no ######### brain....

  • Nickenzie said:
    samirk98 said:
    There are [BAD WORD] people who thinks LAGSWITCH doesn’t exist i mean how stupid you can be to think like this i had matches with green ping 70-80 And when there is one gen or someone try to flashlight boom you got stuck hit and downed... 
    I don't think that you can lagswitch on console but onI PC I seen how cheap it is tho! Most killers that do that are just bad in general IMO.
    Of course they are bad but some of them try to make execuse “no no it’s just your internet blah blah” yeah my internet got worst when you couldn’t catch anyone or you got trolled lol
  • Orion said:

    Why wouldn't you be able to lagswitch on console? Consoles are essentially downgraded PCs with fewer functions.

    What you can lagswitch on console?
  • Nickenzie said:
    Orion said:

    Why wouldn't you be able to lagswitch on console? Consoles are essentially downgraded PCs with fewer functions.

    What you can lagswitch on console?
    Yes. I won't go into detail, but the mechanics of lag switching have nothing to do with what device you're using. It might be a little easier on a PC, but it could be done on anything.
  • @Nickenzie said:
    What you can lagswitch on console?

    Well, duh. Lagswitching, at its core, is just manipulating your connection. You can do that with any device.

  • Orion said:

    Well, duh. Lagswitching, at its core, is just manipulating your connection. You can do that with any device.

    I thought it was some sort of hack, my apologies!
  • Nickenzie said:
    samirk98 said:
    There are [BAD WORD] people who thinks LAGSWITCH doesn’t exist i mean how stupid you can be to think like this i had matches with green ping 70-80 And when there is one gen or someone try to flashlight boom you got stuck hit and downed... 
    I don't think that you can lagswitch on console but onI PC I seen how cheap it is tho! Most killers that do that are just bad in general IMO.
    I've been lag switched plenty of times on Console. All people need is a jailbroken system. Don't be fooled
  • Michiko said:
    I've been lag switched plenty of times on Console. All people need is a jailbroken system. Don't be fooled
    Well, lagswitching won't be a thing when dedicated servers are a thing in DbD!
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FU0xHuBupE
    Kek.
    ######### happens.
    She wasn't lag switching tho, she only had a lag spike.