Spine Chill is not that useful, change my mind.
I played 1 month with spine chill, and I realize after 1 month that spine chill is bad.
It doesn't fit with my gameplay, and is a perk for blind people (lol)
Once you have some good hours on the game you can use your ears and eyes to predict where the killer is coming from, is just a waste slot for me.
Still, see some people saying "spine chill is S tier" lmao.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Iron will.
Spine Chill is god like until you have a very very solid understanding of the game, at that point it becomes better to take something else.
Tbh, I don’t care how much people call it a “noob perk” or “better to replace when you get better”, I’ll always use it. <3
The spirit while phase walking effects spine chill. This allows a smart player to be able to track whether she is using her ability or not.