April Fools Ideas

Idea 1:

What: Scooby-Doo, Where are You?

Survivors: Velma Marie Dinkley and Norville "Shaggy" Rogers

Killer: Scrappy-Doo, as in the one from the live-action movie after he gets all the souls and becomes the big buff demonic version of himself. Alternatively, some other iconic villian, like The Creeper.


Idea 2:

What: Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Survivors: Irwin Dracula and Mandy

Killer: The Boogeyman


What about you all, any ideas for possible jokes and jabs the Dead by Daylight devs could possibly pull?

Comments

  • What: Courage the couradly dog

    Killer: Eustace

    His attack would be his mallet and then his power would be called Ooga Booga and he pull his mask out and all the survivors will scream.

    Survivors: Courage the dog and Muriel.

    The map would be the middle of nowhere

  • Instead of Eustace, why not King Ramses? "RETURN THE SLAB, OR SUFFER THE CURSE"

    That way the survivors can be Eustace and Muriel.

  • Do you want a fake leak or a chapter for one day? I think the second would never be worth the work XD but anyway:

    I want a Nintendo chapter with Mario and Luigi or Yoshi as survivors and Bowser as killer. Oni comes pretty close to Bowser btw, just replace the demon strike with Fire spitting :P the sounds are fitting somehow

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Q-Z8pibIM&feature=youtu.be

  • If Nintendo were to contribute something to Dead by Daylight, it might be an exclusive character if it ever gets ported to the Switch in much the same way that Bill from Left 4 Dead is the PC exclusive. The most I could see of other video games getting involved would be something like getting a killer from Amnesia or a survivor from Alone in the Dark or Alan Wake, or something along those lines in pulling back some classic horror games into the scene. Or they could tap into the Indie Scene with Lone Survivor and Don't Starve. There's lots of untapped potential there.

    As far as jokes go, though, I think if we were going to go iconic things in Video Games, why not tap into the indie scene once more and pull in Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club with some glitchy powers - teleportation from the nurse, glitchy invisibility like a worse version of The Wraith's bell invisibility, a few other powers could be pulled there. Instead of killing players, a fake error message just shows up on the person she kill's screen, blue screen of death quite literally.

  • @Deadeye said:

    Do you want a fake leak or a chapter for one day? I think the second would never be worth the work XD but anyway:

    I want a Nintendo chapter with Mario and Luigi or Yoshi as survivors and Bowser as killer. Oni comes pretty close to Bowser btw, just replace the demon strike with Fire spitting :P the sounds are fitting somehow

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Q-Z8pibIM&feature=youtu.be

    I think the killer should be Mario and the survivors will be the Goombas

  • If you really want to go the Nintendo route with killer and Survivors, then fine, how about this:

    Survivors: Daisy and Dr. Mario

    Killer: Phanto, or Mouser, or The Piano from Super Mario 64, or an adult form of Shadow Mario / Bowser Jr disguised as Mario,

  • @Soroshi said:

    If you really want to go the Nintendo route with killer and Survivors, then fine, how about this:

    Survivors: Daisy and Dr. Mario

    Killer: Phanto, or Mouser, or The Piano from Super Mario 64, or an adult form of Shadow Mario / Bowser Jr disguised as Mario,

    lel the piano I think I blocked that in my childhood

  • @TheEntity03 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/961609#Comment_961609

    I think the killer should be Mario and the survivors will be the Goombas

    Alright, I know how the Mori will look like then XD

  • Not to necro, but I've got another idea.

    Source: King of the Hill

    Survivors: Henry "Hank" Rutherford Hill and Margaret J. "Peggy" Platter Hill.

    Killer: Robodale, or like, I don't know, I'm still just being silly.