Meg's dirty cosmetics

For the love of gawd please stop making all her cosmetics dirty. She looks gross! Give her some cute outfits pleaaaaase!! The cut off shirts are ugly and anything actually cute is ruined with dirt stains. Also, please give her some additional cute skinny jeans without blood stains. 

Comments

  • For the love of gawd please stop making all her cosmetics dirty. She looks gross! Give her some cute outfits pleaaaaase!! The cut off shirts are ugly and anything actually cute is ruined with dirt stains. Also, please give her some additional cute skinny jeans without blood stains. 
    Meg has enough cosmetics for now let someone else get some.
  • For the love of gawd please stop making all her cosmetics dirty. She looks gross! Give her some cute outfits pleaaaaase!! The cut off shirts are ugly and anything actually cute is ruined with dirt stains. Also, please give her some additional cute skinny jeans without blood stains. 
    Meg has enough cosmetics for now let someone else get some.
    I agree, they put Meg in a mini skirt, what more do we need?

    Actually more mini skirts when i think about it. Give Kate, Laurie, Piggy and Huntress some mini skirts too...
    You know, lets get some miniskirts for Ace and David King while at it.
  • For the love of gawd please stop making all her cosmetics dirty. She looks gross! Give her some cute outfits pleaaaaase!! The cut off shirts are ugly and anything actually cute is ruined with dirt stains. Also, please give her some additional cute skinny jeans without blood stains. 
    Meg has enough cosmetics for now let someone else get some.
    Lol did you read the post? This isn't about anyone else but Meg. When did asking for better cosmetics become greedy? She looks dirty. All. The. Time. That's ewwww. 

    On another note who and how would you dress "other characters"? What are your suggestions? Which character/s hasn't/haven't had new cosmetics? Obviously licensed characters and killers cannot changed so who are we missing? 
  • For the love of gawd please stop making all her cosmetics dirty. She looks gross! Give her some cute outfits pleaaaaase!! The cut off shirts are ugly and anything actually cute is ruined with dirt stains. Also, please give her some additional cute skinny jeans without blood stains. 
    Meg has enough cosmetics for now let someone else get some.
    I agree, they put Meg in a mini skirt, what more do we need?

    Actually more mini skirts when i think about it. Give Kate, Laurie, Piggy and Huntress some mini skirts too...
    You know, lets get some miniskirts for Ace and David King while at it.
    Min need a mini skirt instead of the granny skirt she has now
  • Meg is supposed to be a tomboy athlete (Well, at least an athlete). I find it hard to see her in anything else honestly, though you do have a point.

  • Meg is supposed to be a tomboy athlete (Well, at least an athlete). I find it hard to see her in anything else honestly, though you do have a point.

    I get the tomboy look but the dirtiness is just ewww 🤮
  • idk... i like it. tho i dont play meg

  • Reroll to another character. :P If you want cutesy stuff, roll Feng Min.
  • PigNRun said:
    Reroll to another character. :P If you want cutesy stuff, roll Feng Min.
    I don't like her hair... I play Meg cause of her cute blond bun. I also play David to have something to look at... But you have a point as I run the same perks no matter the survivor I choose. Dwight's got some buff argile sweater he'd be a nice yummy change 🤤😍👌