Thought Process of a Toxic Survivor.

Survivor: Get’s outplayed.

Survivor: Messages killer to off themself.

Me a killer who hates toxic players:

8D4A350B-74BA-4E43-B5FC-6A11FE75CC40.jpeg

Me: Tunnels toxic survivor to death.

Other survivors: escape.

Other survivors: call killer toxic.

Like are you serious? This childish behavior needs to be taken into consideration BHVR. I mean it’s fun putting the toxic players in their place but it does get boring after a while. These survivor were all red rankers by the way.

Then there’s me, a green rank killer.

7816D820-F5AD-450D-B9C3-B4B59C574E72.jpeg

And yes I did report him.

Comments

  • I also can’t edit these things on mobile because the dumb bar at the top saying “Dead By Daylight” is in the way. I also can’t access the general discussions page without using google for the same reason, the bar is in the way. @Peanits could you or someone else that works on designing the forums come up with a fix for this? It’s not a big deal but it does get a little annoying. Thank you :)

  • He managed to message you while in a chase?

    That survivor was a boss.

  • @FearedbytheGods said:

    He managed to message you while in a chase?

    That survivor was a boss.

    Texting with 1 hand and 360ing with the other

  • Using his phone yes, because he managed to message me as he was struggling. 360ing, no. I walked backwards up some stairs and walked back down as he jumped through a window, he got downed when he landed. We were on the Freddy map.

  • @FearedbytheGods said:

    He managed to message you while in a chase?

    That survivor was a boss.

    Nah, he was hooked.

  • Reports dont do jack. I've reported the same person on multiple occasions. Still slaggin around the fog.

  • @FJSJ_Lunar said:

    Reports dont do jack. I've reported the same person on multiple occasions. Still slaggin around the fog.

    Nah I reported him on PlayStation, since the guy literally messaged me telling me to commit _____. I don’t know if I can say it here lol. PlayStation doesn’t take that type of talk lightly.

  • @Hex_Stalk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/955284#Comment_955284

    Using his phone yes, because he managed to message me as he was struggling. 360ing, no. I walked backwards up some stairs and walked back down as he jumped through a window, he got downed when he landed. We were on the Freddy map.

    Ghostface isnt the only one whos allowed to have a phone ya know...

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/955289#Comment_955289

    Ghostface isnt the only one whos allowed to have a phone ya know...

    I literally said he was using his phone because he messaged me on psn during his struggle phase.

  • I know I'm going to pop a big old hole into your story...

    But the other Survivors likely knew nothing of his message to you. And if they did, they would be his friend and take his side anyways if he was wrong.

    So to randoms, you were a toxic tunneling camper who made one guy's life hell. To SWF members, you picked on their buddy.


    I went against a facecamp Leatherface, a slug and camp Billy, and a Nurse who lost her marbles in post game chat cause I said "gg" to her when she got 1K. (like she legit went full mouth of salt pouring out of her mouth as she hurled insults and accusations)

    All of those tonight in my idk 10 matches? There's always tons of nasty players on here sadly. It is what it is. But you can't really blame onlookers without the inside information for not knowing what went down between you and the other player.

  • @VexTheHex said:

    I know I'm going to pop a big old hole into your story...

    But the other Survivors likely knew nothing of his message to you. And if they did, they would be his friend and take his side anyways if he was wrong.

    So to randoms, you were a toxic tunneling camper who made one guy's life hell. To SWF members, you picked on their buddy.

    I went against a facecamp Leatherface, a slug and camp Billy, and a Nurse who lost her marbles in post game chat cause I said "gg" to her when she got 1K. (like she legit went full mouth of salt pouring out of her mouth as she hurled insults and accusations)

    All of those tonight in my idk 10 matches? There's always tons of nasty players on here sadly. It is what it is. But you can't really blame onlookers without the inside information for not knowing what went down between you and the other player.

    I told them about it and they still insisted I was the toxic one. One of them even said “You made the game harder for the rest of us” which I thought was stupid. I didn’t tunnel anyone else, the last 3 escaped, and I had no perks to slow anything down. Didn’t even use my power because I got who I wanted. And they still said I was the toxic player.

  • I've noticed its always the Red ranks who act this way, or send these kinds of messages. I had the same experience from a 4-man SwF yesterday on Xbox. They all went down like potatoes, all hooked and killed and I got nothing but abuse over messages. I think these Red ranks beleive they're the gods of the game, and if you even manage to scratch them, their ego can't take it. It's quite cute when they rage quit, and I personally just laugh it off but the behaviour of these idiots can't continue. Especially ones who sent you messages like that. It's 2019 (Almost 2020) and this cyber bullying over a freakin game needs to be addressed!