Next rework after the Doctor?

Who I would like to see? Leatherface, as he has not been changed in a while and might be the most in need, especially with how useless his add-ons are. I also would hope they tweak his chainsaw to be more effective and less of a negative when bumping into objects (especially ones I can't freaking see off screen!).

Who I am taking a guess at? Leatherface is a good assumption, but I have a feeling it might be Clown. It's been talked about in the community how weak Clown is recently, and that some argue that he is the worst killer (I personally see potential in him, but not very much). He is also a DBD-original, meaning they will have an easier time dealing with his changes than that of a licensed character. Other than these two, maybe Pig could be next since they've been working with the license holder recently in implementing cosmetics for her and what not.

Thoughts?

Comments

  • Billy and LF changes are confirmed. Most likely both will get addon changes, because their addons don't fit in the addon schema from BHVR.

    In the case of billy the changes will most likely be nerfs and in the case of LF buffs.

  • Leatherface simply for a custom terror radius hopefully

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    Billy and LF changes are confirmed. Most likely both will get addon changes, because their addons don't fit in the addon schema from BHVR.

    In the case of billy the changes will most likely be nerfs and in the case of LF buffs.

    Knowing BHVR's track record for "addon changes", this means Billy and Leatherface will somehow get a power bar and have to refuel their chainsaws, or at the very least a general nerf.

  • Hopefully Legion, but I'm sure they'll take their sweet time with that rework (that won't stop them from making more skins though ;)).

    Personally I'd like to see a Clown rework. His power chews through loops, which crushes weak survivors; good survivors make him laughably weak by playing safe and doing gens. He's unfun to play as and against (which is what the devs really care about).

  • Doctor and Leatherface were the two most neglected killers for a long time so I'm hoping Leatherface is the next killer to get a rework and then Clown.

    Leatherface is missing addons, his chili addons don't work, his power relies on mistakes, he can't mind game with his power against smart survivors, he pretty much needs addons for his power to be effective and he has no map pressure. I'd say he's a pretty good candidate for who should get a rework next.

    Clown's addons at least work even though he's weak af. Clown definitely deserves an overhaul though.