New counter to corrupt intervention?

I just have a match while playing as plague where everybody play immersely, and i can't find any survivors until 120 secs are over. No generators are being repaired during the duration of CL.

Not sure it's my fault for not locating them, or it's a new counter that's only available for SWF

What do you think?

Comments

  • If we talk about pips, thats a lot of points for Gatekeeper emblem. If we talk about kills, then you are unlucky. :c

  • @28_stabs said:

    If we talk about pips, thats a lot of points for Gatekeeper emblem. If we talk about kills, then you are unlucky. :c

    I was playing as Plague lol. You don't pip if you don't 4k with her. I had a match where i 2 hook everyone, and i got 2 kill 2 escape. Guess what? Entity Displeased :)

  • @OmegaXII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/954971#Comment_954971

    I was playing as Plague lol. You don't pip if you don't 4k with her. I had a match where i 2 hook everyone, and i got 2 kill 2 escape. Guess what? Entity Displeased :)

    Entity doesnt reward effective playstyles. Its not your fault.

  • If they aren't doing gens doesn't that mean you are free to spit on the gens?

  • @OmegaXII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/954971#Comment_954971

    I was playing as Plague lol. You don't pip if you don't 4k with her. I had a match where i 2 hook everyone, and i got 2 kill 2 escape. Guess what? Entity Displeased :)

    Plague's Emblem system is currently broken,You need to tryhard for a merciless killer.Play her atleast one match so you don't have to be brain dead from all that tryharding 😂.

  • Immersion: The counter to death.

    DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    If they aren't doing gens doesn't that mean you are free to spit on the gens?

    yes, but so what? they won't touch it anyway in that 120 secs. and the infection will go away pretty fast

    In that match I was puking all the gens, but nothing happened

  • Stealthing during the 120 seconds has always been the counter there. As a killer, your best bet is to either use that time for your own preparation (Trapper, Hag) or to bring a perk like whispers to make tracking abit easier.

  • @LordGlint said:

    Stealthing during the 120 seconds has always been the counter there. As a killer, your best bet is to either use that time for your own preparation (Trapper, Hag) or to bring a perk like whispers to make tracking abit easier.

    Well, then I guess this perk is overrated then.. except for Trapper and Hag

  • @OmegaXII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/955021#Comment_955021

    Well, then I guess this perk is overrated then.. except for Trapper and Hag

    Its not overrated if you can find ppl. Like I said, a tracking perk can help if need be. You also have killers like Doc that'll find someone in 5 seconds.

  • I just started using plague this week, she’s fun against potatoes, but difficult to play against smart survivors. I like to run whispers and infectious fright on her.

    If I can’t find anyone and we are outdoors, I’ll go to an area where whispers lights up and helicopter vomit into the air until I hit someone. It doesn’t work all the time, but when it does, it’s glorious.

    Its also fun to vomit on a survivors face after I hook them.