The combine harvester on cold wind

Say what you want about it but if 3 survivors can all chill out on the haybales (BTW I finally managed to get that lunging thing down... Its finicky and tbh it should just be a solid wall of hay to walk on) while two of them are guaranteed to get away then.... Somethings wrong with it.


If you ask me on terms of how strong the loop is itd be either B or A tier, while it doesn't have pallets to force a killer to break them if your clever it's the daftest position you can be in. Unless your chaining it poorly , then more than likely you'll be hit when you first vault

Comments

  • I'm not sure what you mean. The harvester is really only strong if you've got balanced landing. Otherwise the killer can catch up pretty quickly, assuming there isn't a pallet within 5 feet of the drop down.

    3 survivors sitting on the harvester are 3 survivors not doing gens. Maybe I'm just thick headed but I'm really not sure why you feel the harvester is so strong.

  • The transition from ramp to hay for the killer is alot easier now TBH, there's a little curved piece of metal at the top of the ramp and just aim for that while moving sideways. If i could link directly to the clip i took this screenshot from I would but it only links to my profile..anyways I went over that object onto the hay then up the other ramp and 1 shotted the person after they realized what i did :P

    image.png


  • You can hit survivors on top of the hay stack from downstairs, plus you can walk around the side on top if you hug the wall, you don't have to lunge to get around the side anymore

  • @HellDescent said:

    You can hit survivors on top of the hay stack from downstairs, plus you can walk around the side on top if you hug the wall, you don't have to lunge to get around the side anymore

    Is there a specific angle to aim for when hitting from below the hay? Because everytime I attempt it, it acts like I'm hitting a wall no matter the way I face the camera. May have to try the side wall thing to put those campy survivors in their places.


  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/954748#Comment_954748

    Is there a specific angle to aim for when hitting from below the hay? Because everytime I attempt it, it acts like I'm hitting a wall no matter the way I face the camera. May have to try the side wall thing to put those campy survivors in their places.

    look at around their knees-torso area when hitting them

  • @HellDescent said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/954791#Comment_954791

    look at around their knees-torso area when hitting them

    Thanks. I'll give this a try next time they do it to me