What is your NO GENERATORS build?

Mine is pgtw,hex ruin,overcharge, huntress's lullaby.

What is your build that can slow the game down.....

jUsT a LitTLe biT?

Comments

  • Pgtw, thana, Thrilling Tremors, Surge on Plag. You might think pgtw won't work with Surge but the activation time for pgtw is very lenient.

  • Pop and Surveillance are my go to, especially on stealth killers. They pair well with ruin for obvious reasons, but that's honestly overkill. I tend to run Sloppy Butcher and Save the Best for Last to slow down heals and make me more threatening in chases respectively.

  • I don't really use perks like that I may lose 90% of my games because of it but eh

  • Depends.

    If I see a 4-man toolbox, and I want to sweat, I run plague.

    Corrupt Intervention, Pop, Ruin, and Dying Light/Dark Devotion

    I use the add ons for longer vile on objects. Helps me keep track of specific areas. Unless they don’t cleanse, but then they’re in broke and it makes easier to kill them. Sometimes, I might even throw in NoED 🤷🏽‍♂️

  • Discordance must be in it. One of the perks I always use no matter the killer. Ruin also and I think BBQ is also very good because after most hooks I see someone at a gen so I can go there and do what killers do best.

  • Mine is Urban evasion, Left Behind, Spine Chill and Self care.

  • Deja vu , bond, kindred and urban evasion


    If I know where the generators are I can expertly avoid them

  • my slow-down game build. Hex: ruin pop goes the weasel thrilling tremors corrupt Intervention