Why so many trapper challenges in the rift?

There's 4 challenges that require playing trapper, and 5 that require his perks.. Why not more variety?



Play Trapper

======

Hungry Jaws

Hungry Jaws 2

Hungry Jaws 3

Hungry Jaws 4


Perks

======

Brutal Breaker

Agitation Advantage

Unnerving Encounter

Brutal Breaker 2

Agitated Advantage 2

Comments

  • Well, it's the Trappers and Claudettes tome. 🤷‍♀️

  • This Tome is based on Trapper and Claudette's background lore.

  • I'm waiting for a nurse related tome and not doing any of the challenges because haha no

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I'm waiting for a nurse related tome and not doing any of the challenges because haha no

    Imagine doing a "grab as the nurse" with the sounds being as bad as they are (can't hear a gen through walls which is the only real way to pull it off). I remember a fun one where I was chasing someone heard someone working on a gen. I pretended to continue chasing my guy then quickly turned to the gen and grabbed (2nd floor of badham house)

  • @S_Panda said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/954361#Comment_954361

    Imagine doing a "grab as the nurse" with the sounds being as bad as they are (can't hear a gen through walls which is the only real way to pull it off). I remember a fun one where I was chasing someone heard someone working on a gen. I pretended to continue chasing my guy then quickly turned to the gen and grabbed (2nd floor of badham house)

    if I'm honest if there's grab challenges as nurse I'm definitely farming for that challenge I don't give a #########

  • I can't even get my second grab when I have a killer of my choice. It's just so counter to the way I normally play. Stuff trying it as nurse.

  • I can’t wait for it to be done. So many trappers and they’re annoying. Most aren’t good but I hate slow walking and watching my feet.