Freddy’s Old Visual Power
Back before Freddy was reworked, when he’d use his power, black and orange mist would come out from his sleeve. I really loved that visual and I was sad when they took it away ? Why did they take it away anyways?
Back before Freddy was reworked, when he’d use his power, black and orange mist would come out from his sleeve. I really loved that visual and I was sad when they took it away ? Why did they take it away anyways?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep, it was removed and it looks like the devs have no plans of bringing it back. It's really sad, looked awesome.