The Plague's and Clown's map rework needed- Who agrees?
I think it would be really cool if the entire map of Temple of Purgation is like the temple in the middle of the map. I think the temple inside looks pretty cool and if it was the entire map like that with crypts, tombs and chambers it would look really cool and add to the theme of the Plague more.
I believe the Clown map would be really cool if they extended the circus theme to the entire map with more things you would see in a circus. Add circus big tops etc. I just think it would make a little bit more diversity in the maps because I feel most maps look alike.
Comments
You are asking for new maps with new tile sets.
I agree that Clown's map should be a full circus, but his map is fairly balanced so it should wait (though he could do with a rework like doctor, so we might see it changed anyway).
Plague and Huntress both need their maps shrunk by like 10-20 percent. The sheer size makes slower killers unbearable to play, and makes saving teammates way too time consuming.
Yeah I agree, and Plague's map is really big so it is unbalanced
I would love an entire circus map, but it would have to be more of a carnival. Maybe an abandoned theme park with a broken roller coaster and a junked up Ferris Wheel? But Clown's map currently is probably the best balanced map in the game. So another map? Sure. But not a rework of one of the best maps!
Puke Temple can totally go. I don't even get why it is in the Red Forest. Huntress and Plague aren't from the area of the world are they? Puke Temple is just so big! A very tough map to transverse with a slower killer. Having it all in the Temple sounds alot more fun. I enjoy the indoor maps. They add a sense of claustrophobia that you don't get from the outdoors.
Outside of the rng god window that can spawn clown's map is fine
Temple of purgation and red forest need to be shrunk
Doesn't the description of Clowns map say that it's a map connected to the nurse but the clown travels through various realms?
I'd rather see other maps or realms with the clowns set up.
Many maps need reworks
The map is pretty damn killer sided.
Both aren’t great maps... op’s idea I’d personally get behind... personally I’ve only liked springwood from new maps... demogorgon map was a good attempt to be alike but yeah... indoor maps can be harder for newer survivors and hard for nurse... nurse can actually navagate lery’s to some degree but not the new map... the upstairs is crazy strong for stalling her.