Your 4-perk combo for Oni?
to maximize his ability
to maximize his ability
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ruin or corrupt knockout deerstalker infectios freight.
Or you go for nemesis pwyf to help his early game out
At the moment i play:
Hex: Ruin, PGTW, Nemesis, PWYF
As addons i take:
Dash speed and Dash charge speed/Demon mode duration
Works okay against the average boosted red rank survivor atm.
I run
-Brutal Strength
- Pop
-BBQ
-Ruin
It's kind of a standard build and if you really want to use your demon fury to chain downs you can swap pop for Infectious Fright.
Brutal Strength is an amazing perk on him. Pallets are the mortal enemy of the Oni, both before he has demon fury and after he activates it. You need to hit survivors in order to charge your ability, and every pallet you spend less time breaking is more time catching up to get that first hit. Its also amazing in demon fury, as breaking pallets via space with brutal strength is even faster than breaking them with your demon strike ability, and will let you use your demon fury to catch back up even more quickly in a fury chase. I don't think I'd ever play Oni without Brutal if I had the choice.
Not much explaining to do with Pop/Infectious. They're both just efficiency perks that let you play better. I tend to use pop, but I prefer getting a quick down with fury then picking them up immediately to save charge on my next demon fury attack. So I tend to use pop.
BBQ. Great for popping demon fury and rushing to your next survivor. The bonus BP are huge and rhe aura reading can let you either use your ability to quickly get into the next chase, and especially slow gen progress if you're using pop.
Ruin is for beginning game slow down obviously. I prefer it to corrupt because I want to know if there's a survivor in the area that was working on the gen. You don't get that indicate with corrupt. As long as it stays up you can be fairly confident that even a long first chase is being played efficiently as possible.
I've just been running spirit fury enduring sadly. He's so tall and loud that good survivors can pallet loop him really hard. Hex ruin and pop to slow gen progression. Pretty much the basic ######### build. Slugging perks are really effective too.