On your personal opinion, which is the most scariest killer in the game?
I find how the plague looks and what she does really disturbing in my personal way
though, i'm hypochondriac
Tagged:
Trusted
I find how the plague looks and what she does really disturbing in my personal way
though, i'm hypochondriac
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In actual pants crapping terror in game, scratched mirror meyers. In look and wouldn't want to meet them in real life.... Demogorgon
Myers. That "oh #########" moment when you turn around and see him staring at you menacingly is priceless.
Hag scares the crap out of me until I know it's her, after that not so much.
Nurse.
If she is good, you are done for.
Read
Hag is scary from the way she look to the way she chase
There something scary about Legion how realistic they are
Teleporting nurses and monster demogorgen may be scary but they aren't real
Any person can pick up a mask and a knife and become Legion
Your neighbour's kid could turn into a Legion one day, who knows
Imo legion the fact the one member stabbed a person in the first place and the fact that 2 of them did so without being yelled at and pretty much forced (feelsbadman for Susie she never wanted to kill so she was probably tortured like Evan)
Plus anybody could be a legion anybody could decide they wanted to be bad and pop they killed somebody it's just that they could be anybody scares me
A good Ghostface.
Hillbilly.
For me, it's definitely Myers.
Ghostface ######### me up every time, especially on Autohaven or indoor maps. He's so sneaky I legit get grabbed off gens sometimes. I prefer Premonition over Spine Chill but when facing a stealth killer I regret that decision.
Really don't like going against Pig either.
Myers is less stealthy cause he's 7 feet tall and has to stand out in the open for a while.
Spirit with old bracelet.
Hillbilly is the most disturbing for me. The way his skin is stretched across his torso and face, ew, I can feel the pain just looking at it.
Hands down Michael Myers. The only legit creepy killer in the game. I find nothing more unnerving than panning my camera around and seeing him standing there silently staring at me.
Blank pale emotionless face and...the blackest eyes, the devil's eyes!