What do you think about the Reagents?

Y'know, the mist related offerings. What do you think about them? I'll leave the descriptions here just in case too:

Clear Reagent: Slightly lessens the Dark Mist.

Faint Reagent: Slightly thickens the Dark Mist.

Hazy Reagent: Moderately thickens the Dark Mist.

Murky Reagent: Considerably thickens the Dark Mist.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Pretty much useless. A p3 claudette on McMillans will hardly be seen, with or without the T H I C C fog.

  • They're there just to waste bp.

  • I've had people say "Ooh I had a game with 4 purple reagents and couldn't see #########". It's just placebo, only one purple reagent works. If you think you can't see with these, it's your mind playing tricks on you. The only time there is useful fog is on the maps that have natural fog like Macmillan's maps, not the fog from reagents.

  • I think they have mostly an aestetic value, especially the purple one which gives a nice touch to maps. But gameplay wise I don't find them impactful.

  • I like the ones that make it thicker, i don't really have problems with the fog & they won't always see my shimmer.

    But i know some people have trouble with them or just don't care, and i don't care about the less-fog one, hence my vote.

  • They work best on the Mac Millan maps as it is already naturally dark. Due to the need to stack multiple (or use purple) I find they don't do much.

    The thing is most people don't play stealthy so the mist is useless, as for me personally I cannot tell if the reason a killer missed me is due to my good hiding or the mist itself.

  • I honestly didn't know what these were until i looked them up. I use them from time to time. But didn't know the names. Haha!

  • They're really only useful against amateur Huntress and maybe Plague players for aiming, but that's about it.