Killer Rankings as of Patch 3.4.2

my-image.png

I feel the top 5 and bottom 4 are for the most part undeniable. This takes into account the possible builds you can do with each killer as well. In my opinion, Plague is underrated and Oni is complete garbage (the 2 I feel will cause the most controversy on this list). Feel free to give your thoughts and opinions below, but keep it friendly!

Note: from what I know about the upcoming Doctor changes, I'm guessing he will be bumped up to a C. I think the changes will buff him, but not by much.

Comments

  • @MegMain98 said:

    1. Nurse
    2. Spirit
    3. Hag
    4. Billy
    5. Huntress
    6. Plague
    7. Freddy
    8. Ghostface (GF is only better than Myers because the reveal mechanic is buggy)
    9. Myers
    10. Demogorgon
    11. Oni (Oni before the nerfs I’d put at #3)
    12. Pig
    13. Clown
    14. Trapper
    15. Wraith
    16. Doctor
    17. Leatherface
    18. Legion

    You would put plague before freddy or GF?MadNeSs

  • Ghostface is a good killer don’t get me wrong...I just think players overrate him.

    I’m not gonna get into why I think Plague is a great killer because I would he beating a dead horse. I’ve stated it on multiple threads. Let’s just make it simple and say I think she’s very underrated and people don’t know how to play her properly.

    Freddy and Plague are interchangable to me. If you put Freddy over Plague I won’t argue with you or vice versa.

  • @BloodMoneyMerc said:

    @Quol the Nurse/Huntress comparison does not make sense. A good Huntress can still be looped and ran around by good survivors. A good nurse literally eliminates the effectiveness of pallets for good survivors. Yes not all Nurse's are good, but the ones that are good show how much potential Nurse has when played correctly.

    @Immoral First off Wraith is a he not a she. Second off just because he can be fast doesn't mean he's powerful. Hillbilly is fast too and can actually attack right away while Wraith has to uncloak. Wraith has potential, I just don't feel he is viable enough. He is essentially a weaker Ghost Face at base.

    @Zoldyar given a good team of survivors there are killers that are generally hopeless and stand no chance. The only killers that can overcome that situation are the A's and Nurse. The rest either have to really rely on capitalizing on mistakes or the player's ability to control the situation.

    That’s untrue because tru3 and many other killer mains such as Otz proved that killers that don’t down people fast such as wraith and trapper (without ruin) can still get an average of 2 or more kills each game. Granted this isn’t always guaranteed, but it does show that even against the best survivors there is still a good chance of a 2 or more kills each game. That’s what I mean by all killers are good (except leatherface and maybe legion).

  • Nurse is not S tier, stop fooling yourself. People being bad survivors doesnt make her bad or a tier of her own.

  • It does unless the survivor was born without eyes or ears

  • @gantes said:

    Oh, and Oni is absolutely not C tier, even without his flick. He's at the very least B. Just because he's not disgusting like he was in the PTB anymore it doesn't mean he's bad. He has map pressure AND an instadown in his power, that's more than half the cast already.

    Yes but Oni is a m1 killer till he gets his power, you could get looped for ages and not manage to get your power with good survivors also survivors can just run around a cluttered areas where it’s easy to smack a object and not the survivor.

  • Move Nurse to C tier and Ghostface to B. Move Clown to B.

  • Nurse certainly isn't S tier on consoles lol

1 2 ›