Reddit made a discovery on the hawkins map
When playing Nurse, using what the comments say on the post, go to portal room when the basement is not at portal room and teleport towards where the basement would be to enter a room.
The room contains the following
A container full of booze, 3 dead scientists, a monitor with a green glow, and a white board with the electron configuration for gold and the word "EGC". This could have hinted at the golden toolbox and how to see it.
Comments
I'll have to test this out next time the stars align and I just so happen to be on Hawkins as nurse, and the basement is in the right place.
Don't forget you'll also have to remember to check it out too once all of those stars line up just right.
Where are the other toolboxes? I've only recently heard about these and only seen the Hawkins one.
Thanks for posting it
That is apparently the electron configuration of gold on the board... Cheeky devs.