Slap/Kick option for survivors
I wish there was an option for survivors to get away from other survivors they're randomly matched with and are being toxic towards their mates. I had multiple matches where one simply body blocked another survivor and matches where I've been blocked so I think such option that would allow you to kick/push out of your way another survivor in such situations (NOT the killer) would be welcome, since reporting such players doesn't seem to solve much. What do you think?
Comments
As nice as it would be in those situations, it just widens the field for trolls and angry teammates to abuse way too much.
I just want to be able to trip my fellow survivors. What better way to escape the killer than to give him a free hook? EZ game
Haha, that'd be something. However, I'm not asking for a way to injure them, just an ability to throw them a few steps back. Maybe such option could be activated only in restricted areas in order to prevent abuse?
SLAP THAT ######### CLAUDETTE