Hello,
if a Scream Survivor/Map DLC came, which map would you prefer?
Greetz
And the Movie Theatre (Scream 2)*
I'd adore a school map and, of course, I'd like the survivor to be Sydney.
I want the evil dead house/forest as a map
Too bad we have the funworld ghostface :(
@Cornpopers_Evan said:I'd adore a school map and, of course, I'd like the survivor to be Sydney.
@Cornpopers_Evan said:
*cries in Badham Preschool*
I know what you mean I think. You mean like a completely indoor high school map right? Cause that would be sick
@PapiQuentin_ said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/951320#Comment_951320*cries in Badham Preschool*I know what you mean I think. You mean like a completely indoor high school map right? Cause that would be sick
@PapiQuentin_ said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/951320#Comment_951320
Exactly, completely indoors
@Cornpopers_Evan said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/958519#Comment_958519Exactly, completely indoors
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/958519#Comment_958519
Indoor deserted high school with blood and bodies everywhere and the gates are basically the school fire escape doors.
Would be awesome
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And the Movie Theatre (Scream 2)*
I'd adore a school map and, of course, I'd like the survivor to be Sydney.
I want the evil dead house/forest as a map
Too bad we have the funworld ghostface :(
*cries in Badham Preschool*
I know what you mean I think. You mean like a completely indoor high school map right? Cause that would be sick
Exactly, completely indoors
Indoor deserted high school with blood and bodies everywhere and the gates are basically the school fire escape doors.
Would be awesome