A Plague was tunneling me and I simply was not having a good day prior to that. That felt like the last thing I needed, so after someone unhooked me and she downed me again in, like, 10 seconds, I quitted. Just for the record, I don't consider tunneling a toxic attitude, that's why I chose "other reasons".
I've never DC'd from a match since then. It's dumb and it only hurts your teammates. And if the killer is being toxic, then it's kinda a win for him too.
Simple lesson learned: Don't play a competitive game if you're having a bad day.
my latest DC was around a month ago when my game got super laggy uppon entering a certain level in the rift (and getting an error message), so when i tried playing i had to DC from the game as it was literally unplayable.
i think i DCed twice because of that... the lags got better with time, though i am far behind on the rift right now (lvl 61)... :(
Two times I manually disconnected, I was stuck due to a gamebreaking glitch. The third was because I was suddenly called away to something out of the house.
Rage quitted only one time in my life and i still regret it even tho it was kinda justified after a very bad day and then you get facecamped, enough for me
the other times i disconnected is because of game breaking bugs
Rage quitted only one time in my life and i still regret it even tho it was kinda justified after a very bad day and then you get facecamped, enough for me
the other times i disconnected is because of game breaking bugs
gotta play stardew valley when you have bad days lmao
btw, never rage quit, basically 90% of the killers will be like "AWESOME, NOW IT'S A FREE WIN :D" which is awful. I know that cuz of the numerous times people were disconnecting one after the other, and the one alive ? well, gotta hook that survivor, after all, i need my points ahah
even got slugged to death by a spirit who decided that after 3 DCs, she would just let me bleed out on the floor while doing head nods like i did some uber toxic things to her
It was a pretty rough day and I got tunneled for 8 matches in a row.
Then I face a Micheal Myers. He stalked my teammates ,and the moment he saw me for the first time he popped Tier 3 Evil Within.
Not toxic at all,but you know, this got me really upset 😂
Then I vault a window ...and do you know what happens? I get TELEPORTED back to my original position (before vaulting the window) Myers gets close enough and moris me with his ultra rare addon.
I just turned off the Ps4; I couldn't be bothered to play again that day XD
Damn. I’ve had days like that too. Where my gaming is literally cursed.
I use to NOT do "this" nearly as much. The game use to NEVER be this frustrating until June 2019 and feeling like it was unfair either way. It kind of sinks in that when one feels powerless in a game. That more people become frustrated.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I only ragequitted once and I still regret it:
A Plague was tunneling me and I simply was not having a good day prior to that. That felt like the last thing I needed, so after someone unhooked me and she downed me again in, like, 10 seconds, I quitted. Just for the record, I don't consider tunneling a toxic attitude, that's why I chose "other reasons".
I've never DC'd from a match since then. It's dumb and it only hurts your teammates. And if the killer is being toxic, then it's kinda a win for him too.
Simple lesson learned: Don't play a competitive game if you're having a bad day.
Never quit. Never will.
When you get BHVR'd so many times in a day, the last one usually leads to a DC.
Only on gamebreaking bugs. Bugs where I am physically forced to disconnect, or where one side can hold the game hostage.
It has happened to me 3 times but I have disconnected due to real-life emergencies.
:(
Crashes.
I very rarely dc, but I have done it before.
i only DC for a valid reason.
my latest DC was around a month ago when my game got super laggy uppon entering a certain level in the rift (and getting an error message), so when i tried playing i had to DC from the game as it was literally unplayable.
i think i DCed twice because of that... the lags got better with time, though i am far behind on the rift right now (lvl 61)... :(
A while ago, my internet was somewhat flaky. This caused unintentional disconnects every now and then.
Also, infinite loading screens, when they were an issue.
Most of the times cuz the internet connection, sometimes because I get a little bit of mad (just a lil bit)
Only if my internet crashes but never did it on purpose.
Two times I manually disconnected, I was stuck due to a gamebreaking glitch. The third was because I was suddenly called away to something out of the house.
Rage quitted only one time in my life and i still regret it even tho it was kinda justified after a very bad day and then you get facecamped, enough for me
the other times i disconnected is because of game breaking bugs
gotta play stardew valley when you have bad days lmao
btw, never rage quit, basically 90% of the killers will be like "AWESOME, NOW IT'S A FREE WIN :D" which is awful. I know that cuz of the numerous times people were disconnecting one after the other, and the one alive ? well, gotta hook that survivor, after all, i need my points ahah
even got slugged to death by a spirit who decided that after 3 DCs, she would just let me bleed out on the floor while doing head nods like i did some uber toxic things to her
My system fans tired out. From playing this game.
I try not to, but I've had glitches where the only option was to DC. Ex: Trapper trap glitch.
Bugs.
Damn. I’ve had days like that too. Where my gaming is literally cursed.
My community team "The Hex DC's" always DC as soon as one of us realises we are Hex Ruined...we all party DC together.
It is to much to deal with whilst ruining the fun. Hex Ruin should only pause...not regress.
I use to NOT do "this" nearly as much. The game use to NEVER be this frustrating until June 2019 and feeling like it was unfair either way. It kind of sinks in that when one feels powerless in a game. That more people become frustrated.
I'll sometimes dc to give the other person hatch.