How longer will be this dedicated server "test"?

Just asking, we have like 3 months with these broken dedicated servers and I see no progress.

When will we notice a progress on these dedicated servers?

Comments

  • They fooled us. It's not a test anymore, they will stay online forever for pc. At best, we pc players were testing rats for Xbox and ps4 players

  • @DwightOP said:

    They fooled us. It's not a test anymore, they will stay online forever for pc. At best, we pc players were testing rats for Xbox and ps4 players

    Lmao, I think they can't turn dedicated servers since switch platform can't host a game like us pc and xbox/ps4 players.

    So basically switch players are not allowed to play killer and if there isn't any killer there isn't any game.

  • If you think about it pc are just the test monkeys for every other platform

  • @DwightOP said:

    They fooled us. It's not a test anymore, they will stay online forever for pc. At best, we pc players were testing rats for Xbox and ps4 players

    Yet PS4 DBD remains a complete crapshoot of a game. Honestly if I wasn't so invested I to the PS4 version I would fully commit to PC, but I have all of my cosmetics on PS4.

    @humanbeing1704 said:

    If you think about it pc are just the test monkeys for every other platform

    Your not wrong.

  • @DwightOP said:

    They fooled us. It's not a test anymore, they will stay online forever for pc. At best, we pc players were testing rats for Xbox and ps4 players

    cover2.jpg


  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    If you think about it pc are just the test monkeys for every other platform

    You're not wrong x2

    BUTTTT, there's a console in the test ( nintendo switch)

    🤔