DbD Official Website
Did you abandon your own website? The last patch notes on that site are from march.
Did you abandon your own website? The last patch notes on that site are from march.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, the spotlite was... a little late.
Shouldn´t those clips give people an incentive to buy a dlc?
It will be up "in the coming weeks" Just ask Playstation how the timetable works.
If it bothers you so much why are you still here?
I'm sorry they treat console players like utter trash, but I hope you understand that they only cared about your money and not your experience.
OH, I realize that. It is part of why i went on a DBD vacation. The frame rate is such garbage. That is my major contention at the moment. I don't care about buffs or nerfs. I just don't want my eyes to twitch when i play the game. PS4 is giving the game away free starting the 7th for PS Plus subscribers. We will get a huge influx of players but with "the lobby bug", loading in to the game and frozen in place, and the frame rate. I'm not sure what the retention of players will be. It is a real shame. I really loved this game and played it exclusively but that 2.0 patch really wrecked it.
Well since you obviously are complaining about how the devs treat console players "badly" why are you still on the forums? You obviously aren't that bothered by it as you say you are. So again why are you still here?
Someone needs to be a voice of reason on here and not blind sheep that follow.
You will always have loyalists that will defend when a defense isn't warranted. I think someone might be auditioning for a mod job. Someone so small minded, who wants to censor opinions that they don't agree with seems like it would be in your wheelhouse. Would you like a reference?
I got a warning over something stupid and refused to back down.
Do you know how to make a game or anything remotely playable? Have you ever took classes on game/web design or anything relating to those subjects? No you say ? Then by all means shut your mouth and be grateful that you aren't playing one of those flaming piles of garbage some indie devs put out on steam. If you don't like how the game is being ran then uninstall and play something else. No one is forcing you to continue playing something you have obvious issues with. I really wanna see you design a game . I bet it will be just as bad if not worse than some of the current ######### indie games on steam .
You are right, I bought it, and the DLC's and invested my time in it, not to mention recruited friends to buy it and do the same. I should have no opinion on whether or not the damn thing works. I didn't got to school to be a video game designer. That logic is ridiculous. By that logic any item or service paid for is not viable to complain about because you did not specialize in that particular career field. You are a joke as is your comments.
If you want up-to-date information, check the wiki: deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com