When playing, which killer do you often find tends to me the most toxic? Using toxic builds, camping, tunneling, etc.
nurse
@LegionGhostface said:nurse
@LegionGhostface said:
I don’t see many nurses these days. I think one in a few weeks and they weren’t bad.
Insidious bubba is not toxic, when I see one I look at his face and looks back, so I can let him do his job without me interrupting him
@Brucecastro81 said:Insidious bubba is not toxic, when I see one I look at his face and looks back, so I can let him do his job without me interrupting him
@Brucecastro81 said:
I’ve never encountered a bubba that didn’t play dirty. Not a single time.
None of my Killers ever really feel toxic, but Hillbillies often camp.
Bubba, but Wraith is definitely a close second.
None of that is toxic though. If you mean sending hate mail then hillbillies send me some for running OoO.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nurse
I don’t see many nurses these days. I think one in a few weeks and they weren’t bad.
Insidious bubba is not toxic, when I see one I look at his face and looks back, so I can let him do his job without me interrupting him
I’ve never encountered a bubba that didn’t play dirty. Not a single time.
None of my Killers ever really feel toxic, but Hillbillies often camp.
Bubba, but Wraith is definitely a close second.
None of that is toxic though. If you mean sending hate mail then hillbillies send me some for running OoO.