about P3 killers & survivors
sum P3's killers & survivors are bad but it should be a new animation...
spoiler: the drop should drip everywhere on their outfit even the face
edit: fix pig P2 dried up hands :(
sum P3's killers & survivors are bad but it should be a new animation...
spoiler: the drop should drip everywhere on their outfit even the face
edit: fix pig P2 dried up hands :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think most prestiged cosmetics are pretty hideous. The only notable exception is the Myers mask. Everything else looks like they dumped a jar of strawberry jelly all over the killers and survivor.
@PistolTimb it needs to be looked at even sum people agree with me on twitch
I agree, I enjoy the store cosmetics more which if I put my tin foil hat on is probably intentional.
Either way I would rather not prestige and lose all my items, and have to re grind all the perks.
Leatherface P2 outfit looks good imho.
On survivor side I quite like P3 Dweet.
On killer side Michael's P3 mask and knife are awesome. P3 Bubba looks great, too.
I like bloody Bubba, plus he doesn’t have any cosmetics to buy only his masks to earn.
P3 Hag is sexy. She looks great vaulting out of a window.
Nurse has the best Prestige 3 outfit.
Its so good, it legit allows you to blink anywhere you want. Truly ascending to God status.