If BHVR decided to stop updating the game, would you still play
If you would find out that the devs will release one more patch to get rid of most of the bugs and then stop updating the game, so no more new content and no more balance patches, would you still play?
For me hard yes, while it still has issues the fun i have with this game makes up for it, and i feel that with a few exeptions the game is getting pretty balanced
As balanced as a asymetrical multiplayer game can get anyway
What about you people? If you knew no more balance patches would come out, would you still play? Or do you feel that the balance isn't that bad and keep playing.
Comments
Probably yes, I will still be playing for a month or two and then stop, because there will be nothing to look forward to. No balance changes, no new Killers / Survivors or perks, nothing... The game will became boring really fast at least for me.
Sure.
Oh wait bhvr is still updating the game? 🤔
Maybe a match or two when I feel like it.
Are BHVR's plans known for when the next gen consoles launch in 1 year?
Probably not. It'll become pretty stale with no new perks or killers, and any hope I have for the devs to change things I want them to would be lost. I might play for a few weeks, but I doubt I'd play any more than that
why would you think like that mate?
With the many many post concerning balance and nerf that side buff that side i wondered if people really thought it was that bad
So far it seems to be if no more balance patches came most would stop playing because of things becoming stale rather then imbalance
I would stop after a month or so. Just nothing to look forward to.
I don't care if they fix every bug in the game, I just couldn't stay on a game with no signs of additional content.
@Sonzaishinai I wouldn't stop playing but rarely play & thank you for the feedback friend
Nope