I am forced to lobby dodge constantly
I am from Russia, and there are still no dedicated servers..
I live near to China and VERY often forced to dodge lobby with red ping though my internet is decent.
DEDICATED SERVERS FOR RUSSIA WHEN?
I am from Russia, and there are still no dedicated servers..
I live near to China and VERY often forced to dodge lobby with red ping though my internet is decent.
DEDICATED SERVERS FOR RUSSIA WHEN?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
that's a feels bad man I'm from Canada and I get killers from like across the damn world and let me you tell it's great connection