I mean come on but needs to know what others think. *s
or
I’m the odd one out lol
@GrootDude said:I’m the odd one out lol
@GrootDude said:
That always seems to be the case for some reason lol 🤔 at least the non majority.
@Acesthetiic said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/949202#Comment_949202That always seems to be the case for some reason lol 🤔 at least the non majority.
@Acesthetiic said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/949202#Comment_949202
Ye lol
Baby Yoda all the way.
Neither option where?
Yes.
Gotta be Baby Sonic, seriously, those eyes 🤗 Too adorable
I'm a big Sonic fan, so I'm biased :)
Once the baby Yoda meme passes everyone will agree that baby sonic is the most cute.
Baby Yoda mainly because I just started watching the Mandalorian and the cute baby noises he makes are still fresh in my head.
I had to look up videos/pictures of both and I gotta say that baby Yoda is just cuter imo.
I do like baby Sonic's design, because of the big cartoony eyes and tiny ears
Baby sonic is just a concept copy of baby yoda.
Change my mind
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m the odd one out lol
That always seems to be the case for some reason lol 🤔 at least the non majority.
Ye lol
Baby Yoda all the way.
Neither option where?
Yes.
Gotta be Baby Sonic, seriously, those eyes 🤗 Too adorable
I'm a big Sonic fan, so I'm biased :)
Once the baby Yoda meme passes everyone will agree that baby sonic is the most cute.
Baby Yoda mainly because I just started watching the Mandalorian and the cute baby noises he makes are still fresh in my head.
I had to look up videos/pictures of both and I gotta say that baby Yoda is just cuter imo.
I do like baby Sonic's design, because of the big cartoony eyes and tiny earsBaby sonic is just a concept copy of baby yoda.
Change my mind