Congrats dude! You did it!
once I tried to pass it on that way but it was impossible to kill jack krauser!
Now I'm trying to pass the resident evil 2 remake on hardcore difficulty, give me good luck friends.
Huge congratulations, you did good. RE4 is such a great game, probably should go back to it and 5 star all the Merc missions.
Also, @Walker_of_the_fog_96, best of luck, the zombies are insanely tough to put down in that game, alongside everything else you gotta worry about.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Congrats dude! You did it!
once I tried to pass it on that way but it was impossible to kill jack krauser!
Now I'm trying to pass the resident evil 2 remake on hardcore difficulty, give me good luck friends.
Huge congratulations, you did good. RE4 is such a great game, probably should go back to it and 5 star all the Merc missions.
Also, @Walker_of_the_fog_96, best of luck, the zombies are insanely tough to put down in that game, alongside everything else you gotta worry about.