Incentive to play solo
Give solo players more bonus bp at the end of the match than those in swf
Give solo players more bonus bp at the end of the match than those in swf
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Still not worth it. Solo queueing is literally going into a match you are guaranteed to lose since matchmaking is terrible. Only when facing a terrible killer you can do something
I solo queue all the time and I rarely die
Yep.
Currently sitting at rank 5 and getting rank 13 killer and survivors.
It's been such a fun day. ๐
Wow dbd gamer right there. You are either extremely high ranks or are extremely lucky with your teammates
Im rank 4 and get rank 1 killers with rank 17 perkless survivors
Yeah.... gross
Neither scenario is fun.
I'm dead by daylight e-sports pro dood ๐
Make the bonus bp a modest amount and I could see people solo queuing more often unless they only care about rank, don't see the fun in swf tbh always that one guy bossing everyone around and solo is like a box of chocolates you never know what ya gonna get that's the allure