Sounds
Any chance on getting the sounds fixed for killer anytime soon? It's getting really hard to hunt/track by sound now. I can't tell if there behind or in front, and sometimes they make no sound at all until I'm on the same side of the wall/object. Are the walls sound proof or something? I mean, I can see right through them! I had an injured meg that was hiding behind a boulder, she didn't make a sound until I got on the other side she was on. I've been in Chase's where the music completely drowns out any other noise, and hooking someone is blowing out my ear drums. Appreciate all the hard work that goes into this game, but please fix sounds...
Comments
I love how the sounds compeltely fall apart right before the devs go on break. Maybe I'm paranoid but it almost seems intentional...
today i had a claudette not doing ANY sounds while being slugged
what the hell did bhvr do again