Pig build request.

Right now im running maxed whispers ruin m and a and stbfl (stbfl i just use ambush attack on obsession) what do you guys run?

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • Sloppy Butcher, A Nurse's Calling, BBQ, and then either NOED or PGtW.

    Oh yeah, I got a 4k Pig last night and did the Basement challenge with:

    Lightborn, Mad Grit, Agitation and Iron Grasp.

  • @Almo said:

    Sloppy Butcher, A Nurse's Calling, BBQ, and then either NOED or PGtW.

    Oh yeah, I got a 4k Pig last night and did the Basement challenge with:

    Lightborn, Mad Grit, Agitation and Iron Grasp.

    Dang guess mine isnt that good i just use whispers so i know when to crouch m and a because lower terror radius ruins to slow and stbfl for more swings.

  • I use

    Whispers

    Bbq

    Ruin

    Huntress lullaby

  • bbq, whispers, enduring and 4th slot is depending on mood, sometimes dev hope, sometimes haunted grounds (i didnt found my 4th core perk just yet)

  • BBQ, Ruin, and I like Whispers on every single stealth killer. Fourth is Haunted Ground or Nurse's most of the time.

  • Monitor and abuse plus whispers is a good combo. You walk around normally until whispers ticks on, then crouch. Your terror radius is shorter so it shrinks faster, which lets you sneak up on people more effectively.