So survivors, what is the issue with killers killing you?

I've been seeing alot of post recently about tunneling or camping and frankly I'm kind of sick of it.

I play mostly killer so I have a biased attitude towards killers, im fully willing to admit I am biased and want someone that is as biased towards survivor just as biased as I am for killer for a discussion.

The point?

I if I see you get unhooked in my face and I can take you out of the game or go for your full health/first hook teammate why shouldn't I focus the weak link? Is it not the smartest option? Same as doing gens as fast as possible is for survivor? Are you not doing what you need to do to survive? Why should killers not do what they need to do to kill?

If a survivor loops me can I say "oh no skill looper"? Does that even make sense? The answer is no, your doing what you have to do to survive and killers are expected to respect that and most do.

Now when this argument is reversed and killers do what they need to do to kill survivors then there seems to be an issue taken with that, my question is why?

Whether or not you think its fun or not this game is almost completely decided by a survivors skill, if a survivor plays perfectly he or she can literally ignore a killers skill simply because of the absurd number of safe pallets and second chance perks even if they make an error, this is then topped with 5 80 second objectives that can all be worked on separately, this allows survivors to complete their objective at a rate that is almost impossible to counter if the survivors are even just decent.

But then with all of this in mind survivors then demand killers play handicapped and for their fun, I understand this seems rash but how many killers do you get messages from or toxicity in the endgame vs survivors?


The point I'm making is, why are killers being shamed for killing people despite being at a disadvantage at the core of the game.

Comments

  • Same as the issue that killers have with survivors surviving.

  • @VincentRedfield said:

    Same issue that killers have when 1-2 survivors survive.

    Thanks for clarifying or adding to the discussion.

  • @xRem main problem is when you tunnel/camp 1 surv, that 1 surv have trash game and is pissed (have fully right for it) even if you tell him but your 2 teammates escaped, his answer should be "should i care about randoms that farmed me escaping? do i have bp for that? do i have emblems for that? nope"

    and thats the biggest issue as killer youre playing vs 4 but every of this 4 feels game as solo unit and "coop" game treats you like solo unit because nothing (except coop actions) isnt binded to teammates xd, you will be face camped by bubba? sucks to be you just let him facecamp you for 2min because your random teammates needs it(btw you wont get ######### for it, no bp, no emblems just waste 2mins and probably half of this game to help randoms) and ofc you should take killer 2mins to help them but problem is with you not getting anything from that xd

    dont get me wrong i understand that kind of situation and most of the time i down unhooked and go for the other guy (i know its not optimal play etc but i dont care if i win or lose i just want to have fun game and kinda care about other players fun because i know how unfun it is to be tunneled because random came back to your hook with killer and farmed you on his face)

    in the end play as you want but if you focus on killing 1st surv fast dont expect to be praised for it by survivors, well tbh sometimes when i kill 1st guy on literally 9th hook of the game im getting called tunneler xD, but most of the time ppl in post game chat are like "gg rare fair killer" or "gg cute piggu"

  • killer bad, me good

    Some people think they're better than they are.

  • Tunneling and camping are not necessary when playing against solos...

    Like ...not at all.